The Launch of Our New Newsletter

I have used the space of the very first edition of “Community Matters” to first of all thank Nik and Ron for getting it off the ground. I am excited and looking forward to see how this little paper is going to connect us as a Church in our relationships and in our theology.
The bits and pieces I’ve heard and seen so far indicate that this will be something each one of us will be eagerly looking forward to each month in anticipation of learning and growing together relationally and spiritually.
I am also very excited to see this as one piece in the midst of many others in the “puzzle” as to how we can come together while helping bring others along and be involved in all the different aspects of the ministry. From Hospitality to Benevolence to our Youth Leaders and all those in between, I see our Church family coming together, supporting one another.
I see everyone keeping the vision in mind, keeping the purpose of the Church in the forefront, which is to come together to give glory to God as we praise and worship our Great God and Wonderful Saviour, to be fed with His Word and to have fellowship with Him and with one another, that we might be equipped to go out into all the world and make disciples.
I am still trying to formulate, in my mind, what this little section might look like in future editions. Maybe a series on different topics that I find are affecting the Church of today or maybe it will simply be more personal musings, I welcome your suggestions. For now I will leave you with this Word;
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
In His Grip,
Pastor Anthony